PRO Shampoo Sensitive Dogs and Cats
Our revolutionary blend of ingredients include Neem Oil, Aloe Vera and Sea Kelp which help nourish the coat and soothe the skin.
- All our natural WildWash products contain No Parabens, No Phthlates, No Phosphates, No Petrochemicals, No Sulphates and No PEGs. We use 100% Pure Essential Oils – No Synthetic or Semi Synthetic Fragrances.
- No Animal Testing on any of our products, nor on any of the ingredients they contain. All our products are Made In England.
- Simple, mild and fragrance free for extra sensitive skin, Aloe Vera and Evening Primrose oil combine to gently cleanse, soften, rehydrate and protect.
- This shampoo is super concentrated and can be dilluted at a 32 to 1 ratio. This 300ml bottle is equlivalent to 10 Litres when dilluted. A 300ml bottle will give at least 10 washes for a big dog and up to 20 washes for a small dog.
- Directions for use: Prior to shampooing, brush hair to loosen dirt and detangle. Prepare shampoo in a Mixing Bottle. Wet coat thoroughly with warm water and apply diluted shampoo liberally, massaging gently through the coat and avoiding the eye area. For optimum results, leave on for up to 5 minutes to allow the essential oils and botanicals to do their work. Rinse thoroughly and repeat as necessary.
Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Lauryl Glucoside, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Algae (Sea Kelp) Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract, Phospholipids, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycolipids, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitan Sesquicaprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyepsilon Lysine, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol